We know them inside and out. We have pride in what we do and it shows.
When it comes to metal stamping presses, we are the ones you want working on them.
From small repairs to major rebuilds, slide repair, clutch and brake rebuilds to conversions, air system
repair to lubrication issues and we offer electrical upgrades also per request.
OEM Service Work
On-site Portable Machining
Don’t get the wrong idea. We’re not big tools. We have Big Tools:
- One of the biggest lathes in the state at 63″ and 35 feet between centers.
- 120″ diameter vertical lathe
- Gray mill 6″ spindle, x – 240″, y – 120″, z – 60″
- Engine lathe: 14″ thru head hole, 190: from chuck to tail stock – 43″ swing
- CNC mill 104″ x 35″ x 35″
- CNC lathe: SL-20 lathe 4″ x 23″
- CNC mill: VF-4 18″ x 52″ table, 16″ tall
“If you’re looking for a 24/7 call-anytime press repair shop with a VERY talented road crew, STELLAR machine shop, certified welders and support engineering – I personally recommend R&T. I’ve had to deal with the “other” shops and the constant phone calls or loaning tools or constantly directing the repairs.
You won’t be disappointed!”